Freitag, 6. September 2013

the most metal days ever....

Heeey People...
The last few days have been a bit quiet around here since I was just too tired to do anything really.
This happens whern a 17 year old and a 22 year old get too few hours of sleep anyways since they talk on the phone EVERY night and sudenly find themselves talking about the deepest shit in anyones life that comes to mind including their own. Today I actually had to take a nap. (what am I 90?)
Still I managed to buy myself a necklace wich I love and, except for one, I have every single christmas present bought. (No I am NOT crazy... well I am but thats not the point here..... at least I won't have the stress on christmas!!!)
And I managed o knit something I have promised for a while now... Fingerless gloves for my anna... first one is done second one should follow over the weekend...

Our Concert tickets arrived, traintickets are paid and fantasies are going nuclear so i guess we can really get the last 97 days down... wooohooooo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen