Montag, 16. September 2013

I just love Christmas - Gifts and Joy all around



Since the last days have been quite stressful asnd it seems as though the world is totally upside down which suddenly makes me pay closer attention to that guy on the street-corner who screams all day „THE END IS NEAR!!!“, I feel it is time to have some fun.


First of all, i think i promised some fotos of gifts a few days back so here they are. I got the gifts and the boxes and decorated all of them myself.
The fotos show them a few steps along the way but I guess you can figure that out yourself.
So here we go.





These are the most beautiful Concert tickets I have ever seen....  




And then here we have a part of a map showing where we will go on this adventurous journey.
First we will all be in Helsinki (well Anna lives there anyways so she's already there)
Then Elli and I will go to Turku for the 'Raskasta Joulua' concert the next day and back to Helsinki the day after. The Same day we sadly will have to take Elli to the airport so she can be a good girl and go back to school.
And then after spending a shitload of time with Anna in Helsinki she and I are going to hop on various trains in Helsinki, Tampere and Oulu to go to Kemi. 3 days later we're going to hop on trains in Kemi and Oulu to go to Helsinki again and then I too am headed for home.



 So that is that...

And now because I kn ow at least Silvia enjoyed it last time... another part of story that shows me very good.



“Sooooooo what are we to do today? Lina asked Jim and looked at him like an excited child.
“Ohhh Now that will be a secret until we get there.”
“Daaaaaw Maan! Not fair!”
Anna laughed.
“Alright you two. Have a lot of fun.” She said and Jim walked out the door with his Lina by his side.
They got into the car and Lina looked at Jim.
“What?” He asked.
“What did you say we were doing again?”
“I didn't say. It's a secret.”
“Oh.... So what are we doing?”
“Lina!”
“Tell me.”
“It is a secret.”
“Tell me.”
“NO!”
“I'll tickle you!”
“Then we'll have a car crash and die.”
“Yes and you will regret not having told me because if you had we would still be alive in love and happy and maybe have a loooong and happy life together. So tell me.”
“Oh please god give me strength.”
“Hahahahahahahha”
And so Lina and Jim drove off to the city.
Sooo thats it from me today... See ya soon!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ahhh it's exactly how I said...you're great! when I get read your "adventures" here always makes me smile, I can "see" you.... hahaha... (Please be careful when you drive,"mother advice") :)

    AntwortenLöschen