Montag, 30. September 2013

HARDCORE HELL TRIP!

Okay people,
First of all I appologize for not blogging lately but I had some business to do.
On thursday morning I heard that my sweet Elli was terribly sick (well i knew that already) and still had to do all the Stable Work and stuff... So friday morning I hopped on a train and and 13.5 hours later I was in bavaria to meet my Elli for the first time.
On my Way there (on the Train from Nürnberg to Landshut to be exact) I encountered the most epic Toilet ever. When I stepped on the train I had been on tour for 10 and a half hours already and I DESPERATLY had to go to the loo. BUT the automatic door of said place had other plans and wouldn't open. So I went and found another toilet before finding some train staff to tell them about the refusing toilet. Until he came I and my fellow train riders sat by the toilet door (the train was packed) and like the nice people we are we told everyone to use another toilet because this one was broken. Finally the train staff came and opened the door which then... refused to stay shut whenever someone was inside. So after a few laughs we called up the train dude again and he then closed the door so that man inside could have some privacy... This apparently pissed off that door so much that it decided to not let that poor man out again. after the Train dude had freed him finally The toilet door needed to be convinced in 6 tries to open again once one was inside... So if you ever plan on travelling through germany by train... beware of toilets with automatic doors!
The First few hours with Elli were absolutely like i expected. We talked a lot and laughed even more.
On saturday we did some stable work while listening to 'Orjatar' (how fitting) and I even was dare devil enough to get onto Elli's Hafi Horse. I tell you That is one tricky Sucker... but i loved it.
After totally goofing off and doing the "Aram Sam Sam" on the Kitchen floor or crazy headbanging and seal impression in front of the TV we Finally got something to eat and watched some DVD´s.
The next morning we played a bit wih the Cats and forced Elli's Dad to book our Hotel Room in Turku and now... FINALLY we have everything in order for our finnland trip.
And then... It was time for me to hop on a train again to be at home 15 hours later... at 2 in the morning just to get up again at 9. Now I am at school, totally jetlagged but happy I met Elli.










2 Kommentare:

  1. Some things I couldn't understand ( I don't know "Orjatar" band and...Aram Sam Sam..?) but I got the central concept! Jaja :) I saw in the pics two beautiful girls who found each other like blood sisters (or better) with JP behind them...(ups) , and..... NEVER get into a toilete with automatic door! I laughed wile I was reading. I'm glad for you, now the waiting for Raskasta J begin.... (This is like a novel I can read chapter by chapter)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Silvia...... Orjatar is a song by teräsbetoni translates to slave woman and aram sam sam is a childrens clapping game...

      Löschen