Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

Last one before the trip...

Alright people.
Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow I will hop on a train to Oranienburg to  meet up with my Dad. I am going to stay with him over the night and see my little brother again. Then at about 3:30 in the morning I will get up and Dad will take me to the Airport at 5 so I can Check-in in time for my 7:10 flight to Helsinki. In Helsinki I will try to find my luggage again and then look for the brightest star on that Airport... Anna. once i have found her i can relax a little I think... Well except for the Furniture moving and fashion show starting and hair dyeing... haha....

So... Now....
I have basically cleaned my appartment except for some minor details like floorscrubbing ;-)
and I have suffered a minor heart attack when suddenly something HUGE flew in through the open Balkony door. that huge something turned out so be either a very large wasp or a small hornet (since I love drama i will call it a hornet). WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?! It is mid-december!!!!! Where the hell did the Fucking Hornet come from????


After 30 minutes of standing on my bed, terrified of this thing which had the audacity to sit on my bed AND on my head, I made my move.
my weapons?
Spray-on waterproofing and a lighter. (do NOT try this at home!!!!)  So... at first I light the lighter and then from a safe distance I sprayed the flame with the waterproofing in the direction of the hornet. As you can see on the pic I got her pretty good on the wing which caused her to become slightly  disoriented and she sat down on my muffinbox where i finished her off with a 30 sec nonstop dose of spray-on waterproofing. Of course that totally ruined my muffin so even if she had not died from that spray-OD I would have had to slaughter her for ruining my muffin... BITCH!

okay... then this morning  I had to go to the docs to get him to write me an excemption for yesterday (I skipped school  but I wanted it to look official).
So I sit there and he comes in and says 'Ms. Fleischer! Star in my lonely nights! I had already thought you had forgotten all about me! How are you?'
My first thought was 'Okay no matter what this dude took I want it too.'
Well of course he gave me the excemption and i left happily for home... Still it's a strange feeling to find out that your doc has a thing for you.

Alright then. I am signing off now... see ya in another country!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen