Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

Helloooo People
I just wanted to Pop in and say that i am still alive and kicking.

I couldn't write over the past Month as first of all there wasn't too much funny stuff going on here and my friends and I are still trying to 'battle' (what a shit word for this) some people who seem to have set their heart on ruining us. And then I am always busy in school and since it's only 9 days until I fly to finnland there is still much to do.

I am now running A Raskasta Joulua Fanpoage on Facebook and this baby is taking off great. We have contact and are supported by actual Bandmembers and that makes us really really proud.

and now... Since i am all for laughing...

Check this!!!

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Congratulations for the page! I follow you and.... it's obvious, christmas spirit is in the air-jajaja nice video! Cheers!!

    AntwortenLöschen