Dienstag, 31. März 2015

It's alive!

Wow...  I just realised I haven't been here for over a year...  How the time flies.
Well however I am back and still kickin.
I also have tattoo number 2 and in a few days number 3 will follow.  Now my right wrist is,  much as the left one circled by a phrase,  this time a quote from a book.  'I am after all what you made me'
Along with a sort of tribal cat...  My cat actually...  Yes I have a cat.  My best buddy (which is Elli) gave her to me for my birthday last year.  A cute fuzzy black tortie cat named Shelly. She's just as crazy as I am and just as stubborn.

Her specialty is to get herself into the  funniest kinds of trouble.  Like wanting to jump onto the washing machine not realizing it was open,  thus causing her to fall straight into it and gettig stuck.  Or getting stuck on the balcony door (yes on...  Not in... On...  Meaning she climbed on top of it and then got scared.)
This kitten never ceises to amaze me.
Last winter I went to Finnland again to watch my metal-christmas concert with Raskasta Joulua and again I had the good pleasure of meeting the guys. at least most of them.

Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica and yours truly at the
after Show party in Helsinki's Backstage Club





Tommi 'Tuple' Salmela of Tarot - a very funny and loveable guy

Marco Hietala of Nightwish - Very friendly and very bad ass
The Voice of Finnland, Antti Railio who is basically just a reeeeeally sweet and cuddly bear
And a pic of yours truly with Pekka Ansio Heino od Brother Firetribe.
this pic was actually taken in August after a show in a completely overheated Tavastia club.
It was so hot that eventually the Band started sharing their towels with the first row :D

Also I just found my ex-boyfriends blog and it seems like he didn't change which is really charming. He just remains 'my' little nerd :D
And before you ask,
No! I do not still have feelings for him, I just don't hate him. After all we had loads of good times :)

so... this much from me for now. Have a great time and... I'll see you around


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen