Samstag, 24. August 2013

Unbearable Pain!!!

That´s what i experienced when i checked up on Jani Liimatainens Blog today.
The boy with the Dragon Tattoo posted a Link to a video on youtube and warned everyone that it would be so bad that it´s actually funny.
And he was right.

I really need to share this thing... it is soo bad and if you don´t believe me ask my friends. I have shared this video with two of them and they don´t talk to me anymore...

one of the worst rappers ever

Oh well... 
Otherwise this day has been weirdly uneventful.
Listening to a lot of music and having the debate of my life over "What´s the difference between a bass and a guitar and wich of them is that dude in the video playing right now?"
Oh well, I´m not a genious when it comes to music but roughly 11 years of music school and training in music theory (Classical Music) sure has gven me some knowledge. So even tho I lost the 'Wich of them is that dude in the Video playing right now ?' -part I definitely succeeded in explayning the Bass.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen