Mittwoch, 28. August 2013

FUCK YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Pretty much the only thought that has been going through my mind all day.
Today I bought my planeticket to Helsinki and got confirmation that my Ellilainen is gonna join me and that we both are going to attend the Raskasta Joulua Concert on december 14th in Turku.
AND as a bonus we´ll going to sleep at Anna´s place wich means that for the first time the tripplets of chaos are going to be united...
for hours now Elli and I have been trying to put our happiness in words but the only one thast seems to come close is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


And Most of all we have to thatnk the one persons that have put a whole lotof rocks in our way but yet introduced us and by behaving so abnormally stupid have brought us closer every day!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen